Family Fun Day - Pairs Fishing Match - Saturday 11th May 2019.
Our goal in running this competition is to support and encourage family fishing - inexperienced younger anglers fishing with a more experienced family member. This is about fun, with the bonus that the winning pair and runners up will take home a prize. The pair will be placed in adjacent pegs so the novice/beginner can benefit from fishing in a competition with their counterpart just a few steps away.
Sign up now to secure your team's position. Contact us online or by calling 07909 956532 or 01347 811561
- Teams of 2 will compete in a fishing match on 2 lakes - The Arc and Canal.
- Teams must comprise of 2 family members with at least one adult per team.
- Just £10 per team - peg fees are waived, all money to go into the prizes.
- £10 deposit needed to secure your team place.
- Up to 20 teams x 2 anglers per team
- Draw: 10:00
- Fish: 11:00 - 14:00
Signed Up Teams:
|Dave and Leon||Dave and Leon|
- Points on EACH lake will be awarded: 1 point for highest weight, 2 for second highest, etc.
- Winners are lowest team points. If a tie, the winners will be based on biggest team weight of fish.
Keep checking back for latest list of signed up teams.
All latest updates will be on our Redwood Park Facebook Page.