Redwood Park (RWP) collects certain information or data about you when:
- You use our website "Join the Redwood Park Mailing list"
- When you include your email address on a fishing ticket bought at Redwood Park.
- When you complete our contact form on the website.
- When you complete a match booking form online.
- When you apply for annual membership
- Your email address.
- Your Name
This data can be viewed by authorised people in Redwood Park to:
- Gather feedback to improve our services, for example email alerts
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Send email alerts and updates to users
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the USA
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can ask us to provide any information we hold about you. and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears on the emails you receive.